Search This Blog

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Evolution Engine components diagram

Good saturday folks,

As promised I am posting high level components design for EE. Green background indicates elements I am working currently on. 


This is high level diagram to show you EE from hardware level up to game components. Currently I am codding rendering system. For each of the systems I have set of the features that I will include first and move on to next system. This will allow me to get working version of EE faster. It means that after I create v 0.01 for all components I should be able to produce simple game. Whole development is planned in cycles so after version 0.01 is produced I will start working on next set of features -> v 0.02. and reapeat process until final product is done.

Cheers,
JO

What is Evolution Engine? 
http://evolution-engine.blogspot.com/2013/04/evolution-engine-introduction.html

No comments:

Post a Comment