Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2013

Improving 3D artwork

Hello Guys,

I would like to provide you short update on what I was working last week.

You could see on my youtube page link bellow, that I have created biotech character. Purpose of this creation was simple, to have model to work while building rendering engine and experimenting with DirectX. That guy is technological modificated human being. Some idea I have around cyborgs and how they would evolve in the future. There is story behind this which I will be reveling step by step while getting closer to final game release (dont expect that to happen this year ;) ). Biotechs are one of races that populate my virtual world, (so far in my mind).

(If you like it, go to my youtube page and subscribe to get latest uploads.)

Last week I got into creation of some cloths for the guy, more like armor. I had enough on looking onto naked male and would be good to add him some more detail. I started to experiment with some 3d technics. As I am rather begginer modeler I decided to get some help. I subscribed to www.digital-tutors.com , and I must say it was good choice. Tons of videos that I watch while working on EE (Evolution-Engine) and model. I strongly recommend it, even if you use freeware tools, you can learn a lot about some technics to create stuff. From basics to advance.

Switching from visual fun into design fun, I have designed high level EE components. I will be sharing it shortly as I am applying last changes. Still it I want to share it on high level, but will mark you what is the current component I am working.

Coding moving slowly forward, and it will not speed up until initial design is completed. Its more like experimenting with tools. Good news is I plan to release tiny games that utilized what has been done so far.

Have fun peeps,
JO.

What is EE:



No comments:

Post a Comment